Little Tennis Stars was created and founded in 2017 by Dionysia Paronis. The team at Little Tennis Stars all hold police clearances and working with children checks.
To keep up with children and the tennis world all staff members attend regular workshops and take part in training to ensure the highest of quality. As a result this assists in designing the lessons and ensures a successful up to date term plan.
We deliver our program to children from 18 months to 9 years old through our Petite program, ANZ Hot Shots Blue and ANZ Hot Shots Red programs. We run lessons daily at Collingrove Tennis Club.
Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
The Little Tennis Stars Program has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
Children have the opportunity to develop skills including:
• Gross motor skills
• Group interaction
• Confidence and self-esteem
Benefits of Tennis to Young Children
Little Tennis Stars can provide much more than just physical and social development to your children including:
• Confidently exploring and engaging their surroundings through relationships and play.
• Cooperating and collaborating with others.
• Developing a sense of belonging and understanding active community participation.
• Improves social and emotional wellbeing.
• Encourages children to take more responsibility for their own health and physical wellbeing.
• Develops curiosity, creativity, enthusiasm, persistence and commitment.
• Helps children learn about experimentation, hypothesising, researching and investigating.
• Encourages children to adapt what they have learnt from one context to another.
• Teaches problem solving and leadership skills.
Mission & Vision
Little Tennis Stars Clinic vision is to:
Spark a love for a wonderful sport and create tennis opportunities for life to as many people as possible.
To get as many kids involved in playing tennis and allow children to develop skills through modified tennis on mini courts.
Each Little Tennis Star will be treated as an individual and helped in accordance to their specific needs. We want the kids to enjoy tennis for a lifetime.
Little Tennis Stars coaches are always improving their skills and keeping up with the cutting edge drills and all player development.
Dionysia Paronis (Didi) loves working with young children hence having a large focus in Tennis Coaching for the Early Learning area.
As a child Didi was exposed to tennis at the age of 5. She grew to love the game and gained so much quality lifelong skills that now make her the person she is today!
Didi loves her family! Motherhood by far has been the most rewarding and challenging role of her life and like all mums she strives to keep her two daughters safe, happy and loved.
Having played tennis all her life she aims to teach children Quality Tennis Coaching, give all her knowledge and experience to young children, making them feel safe and comfortable within their learning environment.
Her passion for children and tennis shines in the quality program that is offered at Little Tennis Stars and will give children the opportunity to live a healthy lifestyle, improve life and gain confidence for their future.